Students can earn 21 Dual Credit College hours while in high school at no cost to them. Trinity ISD pays 100% of tuition and books. This is almost a year of college earned while in high school. They can also receive 15 certifications while in high school that he or she can use for employment once they graduate. Certifications include:
Business Management, Business, Marketing, and Finance, Microsoft Office Suite- Specialist Word.
Digital Communications, Adobe Photoshop Certification, Design/Multimedia Arts, Adobe Premiere Pro Certification, Digital Communication, Adobe Animate Certification, Business Management
Ag, Food and Natural Resources, Texas State Floral Association, Level I Certification, Plant Science and Floral Design
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Feed yard Technician in Cattle Care and Handling, Animal Science, Farm and Ranch/ Agriculture.
Culinary Arts, ServSafe Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, ServSafe Food Handlers, Food & Beverage Worker
Manufacturing, AWS DI.I, 2F, 3F (Structural Steel), AWS D9.l,2F, 3F, or 2G (Sheet metal), Welding
Patient Care Technician, healthcare, nursing
Pharmacy Technician – healthcare diagnostics
Phlebotomy Technician, healthcare diagnostic
Health Informatics. Insurance & medical coding and billing specialist.
Healthcare Diagnostic. Certified EKG/ECG Technician. (EKG Tech.)
Architecture & Construction. NCCER Core (Carpentry.)
Texas State Floral Association: Level 1 Certification (Floral Design.)
- TISD offers free breakfast, lunch and dinner to every student in the district.
- TISD offers full day pre-k for all qualifying students (the state requires ½ day.
- We have a student who won the state championship in power lifting last year, and set a new state record in an overall lift of 1255 lbs. She also set regional records for bench total of 290 lbs. and deadlift of 440 lbs.
- Trinity ISD employs 202 people throughout the district.
- The high school has 13 Trinity High School graduates presently working there.
- Middle school has eight.
- The elementary school has sixteen.
- The administration office has six.
- Maintenance/Custodial have six.
- Transportation has one.
- Twenty-five percent of our workforce graduated from Trinity High School.
- Trinity ISD has character education/leadership class that is mandatory for every 9th grader.
- TISD has an on-staff volunteer coordinator who organizes all volunteer activities within the district.
- We have community volunteers in the Lunch Pals program who pair up students with responsible adults who mentor them.
- Trinity ISD has an economically disadvantaged rate of 81% and an at-risk rate 60%.
- According to last year’s state report, there are 609 male students in TISD and 596 female students.
- We have 2,393 computers/Ipads within the district.